Everdrive 64 V2.5 (Cartridge Form) With Shell
Everdrive 64 v2.5 is a flash cart for the Nintendo 64. It can play N64 and NES games from an SD card!
- Very high compatibility almost 100% compatible with the entire N64 game library
- 64MB (512Mbit) SDRAM for ROM data
- micro SD cards supported
- SD to SDRAM transfer speed goes up to 23Mbyte/s
- FAT16 and FAT32 are supported
- NES emulator
- Region Free! Just flick the switch by the SD card slot to change the Everdrive's region from NTSC (American/Japanese) to PAL (European)
- It is possible to update firmware with an SD card
- Gamepack saves support (SRAM, SRAM128Kbyte, EEPROM16k, EEPROM4k, FlashRam)
- GameShark cheats supported
- IPS/APS patches supported
- No Extra software needed
1) How do you set up the Everdrive 64 v2.5 up?
Go to http://krikzz.com/pub/support/everdrive-64/v2x-v3x/os-bin/ and download the latest version of the OS, unzip it and put it inside a folder called ED64 on the root of the SD card.
2)How do you save a game on a Everdrive 64 v2.5?
To save a N64 game. Just play the game, like you normally would, but when you save the game push reset on your N64 console and then your save will be backed up to the SD card.
To Save NES games push L + R at the same time while playing a NES game that supports saves like The Legend of Zelda and then choose SRAM, then choose yes and save it to a N64 Memory Card