Joyzz Wireless Megadrive Controller
Play Megadrive games with wirelessly with the Joyzz Wireless megadrive controllers
- Wireless controllers for the SEGA Megadrive. They Can be used with the master system (SMS) as well
- Low power consumption. It lasts up to 150 hours of gameplay with one charge
- Switch the mode to power saving mode, then the battery take over a year to discharge. It will automatically switch to power saving mode after no activity on the controller for a few minutes, after pushing on start or d-pad buttons controller immediately will back to active state.
- Quick response, no input lags. Response time around 2.7ms
- Special compatibility mode with Megadrive 3-buttons and SMS controllers. Some games do not work properly with the 6-buttons controllers, but the joyzz controller offers a compatibility mode to solve it.
- 800mAh li-ion battery compatible with Nokia BL-4C series. Such batteries became the standard and they easy to buy and replace in the end of the batteries life.
- Charging via micro-USB port
- Force power saving mode: Hold MODE+A+X and then click START
- Exit from power saving mode: START or any key on D-PAD
- 3-buttons controller mode: Hold for 3 sec. MODE+START+C. Required for some games which not compatible with 6-buttons controllers. Golden Axe II, for example
- SMS controller mode: Hold for 3 sec. MODE+START+B. Required for some SMS games which is not compatible with genesis controllers
- Switch controller to normal 6-buttons mode: MODE+START+Z
- Sync controller with receiver: Hold sync button on receiver for 4 sec until led on receiver will start blinking. Hold MODE+X+Y+Z until led went out.
- All compatibility modes (combo 3 and 4) will resets to default after power cycle on receiver
Constant led shining: Controller is not connected
Led turned off: Controller connected
Slow light pulsation: Low battery level
Package bundle: 1x controller + 1x receiver