The RetroHQ Jaguar GameDrive cartridge allows you to play the full back catalogue of Atari Jaguar games and homebrew directly from a memory card.
The Jaguar GameDrive has full support for all games and sizes of EEPROM (used to save game progress). The EEPROM contents are saved directly to the memory card along with your game, so everything is stored in one place.
You will need to provide a memory card (FAT or FAT32 formatted) and your own ROM images (JAG, J64, ROM, BIN, ABS) to play. A selection of freeware games are linked in the resources section below.
The latest firmware for the ORIGINAL Jaguar GameDrive (recognisable by a different label from the one above) can be found below. For the new style Jaguar GameDrive, please follow the onscreen instructions as you boot the cartridge to access firmware updates.
- Atari Jaguar without Jaguar CD installed
- EEPROM support for 128, 512 and 2048 byte EEPROMs
- FAT16/32 formatted MMC compatible micro memory card
- JagLink currently not supported
- All retail games and homebrew working