Everdrive GB X5 For Game Boy
- Supports (GB) Game Boy and (GBC) Game Boy Color game ROMS
- Stores ROM sizes up to 8 Megabytes
- Stores Save Ram sizes up to 128 Kilobytes
- Compatible with Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Pocket, Super Gameboy and the Gameboy Player for the Gamecube.
- Instant loading
- Low power consumption
- High quality 4 layer PCB
- Soft reset to menu - without having to turn the device on and off.
- Supports GameGenie cheats.
- The following Mappers are supported:
- MBC1, MBC2, MBC3 and MBC5
- Multiplayer compatible, when using a link cable
- Operating System (OS) supports up to 1000 files per folder
- No reboot required to save game progress (X5 & X7 only)
Everdrive-GB X series comparison:
- [Everdrive-GB X5]
- Same as X7 minus save states, in-game menu and RTC
- [Everdrive GB X3]
- Same as X5, but required reboot in menu to save game progress stored in SRAM (Like Mega-X3 or ED64-V2.5)
[OLD] Video Review of the original Everdrive GB, before the X-series: