How To Transfer ROMS Between A Mobile Phone And A EMS GB USB Smart Card
If you have any experience with the installation of the GB USB Smart cart on computers, then you will know it can take quite a while to set up.
Now thanks to Shifty-Pixlz there is a far easier way of transferring roms and saves to and from your GB USB smart card.
Introducing the Gameboy Cart Tool (lsdj, EMS) App. This app from the Android Google play store lets you read and write games and saves to and from an android mobile phone to a GB USB Smart card. There are no drivers to install with this method. To set it up is very simple almost as simple as just plugging it and being ready to use it.
How to set it up
What you need
2) Mini b USB cable
3) USB OTG Adapter
4) An android mobile phone with Android 4.0 or above
Video Tutorial here
1) Download the Gameboy Cart tool app here
2) Connect your GB USB smart card with the USB cables to your mobile phone's USB port
3) Click the 3 vertical dots in the top corner of the screen and select Detect USB Device
4) Depending on what you want to transfer you choose either SRAM or ROM. SRAM is for transferring saves and ROM is for transferring games
5) If you want to transfer Saves over, then in the SRAM section Read from cart to read the Save data from your GB USB Smart card
6) After the percentage reaches 100%. Go to Write to Sav and then choose where you want to save the data on your android file directory
7) The same thing goes for when transferring ROMS. You just need to follow the exact same process, but under the ROM section instead.