Everdrive GG for Game Gear (Cartridge Form) With Shell
Everdrive GG is a flash cart for the Sega Game Gear. It can play Game Gear and Master System games on a Game Gear console.
Note: To move the SD card in and out of the Everdrive GG shell version. You will need to use a 3.8mm gamebit to open the shell every time. The 3.8mm gamebit is included with this product.
- Supports ROMs up to 8mbit (1mbyte)
- Includes 3.8mm gamebit
- Game Gear and Master System games are supported
- Save ram data can be stored or loaded from SD card
- Micro SD cards are supported
- Supports SD cards up to 32GB
- Flashed game will stay in memory after you switch your game gear off
- Codemasters and Sega mappers supported
- FAT 32 supported
Note: Game Gear shells are made from used pre-owned games, so there may be a few minor marks on them and the original label will be replaced with a Everdrive GG label.