Dreamcast SD Adapter Reader & Dreamshell CD
The Dreamcast SD Adapter with Dreamshell is the ultimate accessory for the Dreamcast. It can be used to play some Dreamcast games, play homebrew, use apps, watch movies, listen to Music and use emulators.
This package includes
- 1x Dreamcast SD adapter
- 1x The latest version of Dreamshell on a CD disk
- Supports standard size SD Cards, Micro SD Cards and TF.
- Supports emulators for NES, Mega Drive, SNES, Game Boy, Turbo Grafx, Mame, Master System, Saturn, SG-1000, Vectrex, Neo Geo and more!
- Plays some Dreamcast games
- Plays Dreamcast Homebrew
Instructions for setting up Dreamshell
- Download the files here and place the DS folder onto the root of your SD card.
- Place the Dreamshell disc into your Dreamcast and plug your SD card into the Dreamcast SD Adapter and place that into the serial port at the back of the Dreamcast.
- Turn your Dreamcast on and choose boot from SD card.
- A copy of the Dreamshell disc is included with this product, so you won't need to worry about burning it.
- If you do want to burn it. There is a video below describing how to burn it.
Note: You will need an extraction program like WinRar to be able move the DS folder to your SD card.
Q) How do I listen to music?
A) Download DCplaya and extract it and put it on your SD card. Put an mp3 file on an SD card. Go to Iso loader and open DCplaya. Inside DCplaya look for your mp3 file and press the A button.