Famicom Everdrive N8 (PCB) Circuit Board
Famicom Everdrive N8 is a flash cart for the Famicom.
- Works with the Famicom and Twin famicom and the NES, but only when using a Famicom to NES converter.
- Supports roms in the format NES and FDA
- Automatic disk side swap for FDS.
- Expansion audio.
- Game Genie cheat code are supported.
- Automatically backs-up saves to a microSD card. There is no need to push reset before shutting down the system. Except for when using roms in the format .FDS
- Mapper support and can be extended via software updates.
- FAT, FAT16 and FAT32 file system formats are supported.
- Supports microSD (SD & SDHC) cards up to 32GB. (Will not work with SD cards under 4GB.)
- Quick loading of game files (approximately 4-8 seconds).
- New Famicom Cartridges, but some have some scratches and marks on them.